Saturday, 3 May 2014

Chicken fried rice - with stepwise picture

After a long gap today I am back here. I was busy with my work, but mostly because of my laziness, I couldn’t come back :). Today I am posting chicken fried rice recipe.
  

Ingredients
2 cups basmati rice
250-300g boneless chicken pieces
2 eggs
1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
¾ cup finely chopped onion
1 tbsp finely chopped green chili
2 cups mixed vegetables- cut into small pieces (I used frozen mixed vegetables)
1 tsp pepper powder
1 ½ tsp chili garlic sauce
2 tbsp soya sauce
1 tsp tomato ketchup
1 tsp vinegar
Salt to taste
3 tbsp oil

Preparation
1)    Cook rice in 5 cups of water with a little bit of salt and oil. Drain and let it cool. Once it cooled well add 2 tsp of oil and mix well.
2)   In a bowl, add chili garlic sauce, soya sauce, tomato ketchup and vinegar. Keep aside
3)   Marinate chicken pieces with pepper powder and salt. Keep aside for half an hour
4)   Heat oil in a pan. Add chicken pieces and saute well at high flame (I used non-stick cooking pot, but try to use wok it will give more fried taste)
5)   Once chicken started to change color (brown) add chopped garlic, green chili and onion
6)   Saute well ate high heat for 3 minutes
7)   Add mixed vegetables and saute at high flame
8)   After 5 minutes, add two beaten eggs (move all cooked veggies and chicken into the side then add egg in pan). Scramble well. Once egg cooked well mix with veggies
9)    Add salt and saute well. Add cooked rice. Mix well and add prepared sauce

10) Mix well and serve hot












Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time

Your comment and suggestion will be my inspiration